People & HR
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 1, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world's leading platform for cybersecurity posture automation company. The Balbix Security Cloud uses AI and automation to reinvent how the World's leading organizations reduce their cyber risk. With Balbix, security teams can accurately inventory their cloud and on-prem assests, conduct vulnerability management and quantify their cyber risk in monetary terms.
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
About this role:
Balbix is looking for an Office / HR Administrator to join our fast growing team! This role requires excellent communication, office management and in managing employee team building events.
- Manage inventory of office kitchen supplies, order and maintain snacks and other supplies
- Arrange breakfast and lunch for San Jose employees
- Arrange hotel stays for visiting customers and employees
- Assist with internal event planning including Friday social hours, holiday parties, summer picnics, and other team building events
- Manage budget for all the office expenses by categories
- Receive & distribute incoming mail/shipments
- Be the lobby ambassador for visitors
- Maintain conference rooms
- Assist with team swag orders
- Manage general company voicemail
- Assist with maintenance of our HRIS and ATS
- Assist with on and offboarding of employees
- An organized, multi-tasker with excellent communication skills
- Comfortable working in an administrative support capacity and enjoy jumping in to help wherever is needed
- Resourceful, a good problem solver, and a team player with a can- do attitude
- Must be available to work onsite Monday - Friday, from 8:30 am- 5.30 pm PST
- AA degree or equivalent with 1-3 years of general Office coordination and HR administration experience
- Experience in working and negotiating with local restaurants, caterers and delivery services
- Hands-on experience in using Google suite, Office 365 and managing budget for office management
- High technology startup experience is preferred
- US work authorization is required
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix, we have built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with very motivated and knowledgeable people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission. Last but not least, developing the world's most advanced platform to address what the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding!
Benefits & Perks
Balbix offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family. Our Flex Time Off policy encourages you to take time off when you need it because we know and value how hard you work. When it comes to our offices it’s location, location, location we’re right next door to Santana Row so you can enjoy your time in (and out) of the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.