Principal Product Marketing Manager
Marketing & Communications, Product
San Jose, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, June 29, 2023
WHO WE ARE
Balbix is the world's leading platform for cybersecurity posture automation company. The Balbix Security Cloud uses AI and automation to reinvent how the World's leading organizations reduce their cyber risk. With Balbix, security teams can accurately inventory their cloud and on-prem assests, conduct vulnerability management and quantify their cyber risk in monetary terms.
Balbix counts many global 1000 companies among its rapidly growing customer base. We are backed by John Chambers (the former CEO and Chairman of Cisco), top Silicon Valley VCs and global investors. We have been called magical, and have received raving reviews as well as customer testimonials, numerous industry awards, and recognition by Gartner as a Cool Vendor, and by Frost & Sullivan.
As the Principal Product Marketing Manager at Balbix, you will help us accelerate our growth by working closely with sales, marketing, customer success, and strategy teams to develop and execute our messaging and positioning.
What you will do:
As a Principal Product Marketing Manager at Balbix, you will have a critical and highly visible role in key aspects of our products and GTM strategy. In this role, you will report to the VP of product marketing.
- Lead product launches including messaging and positioning for our key products
- Become an expert on our customers and understand their key business drivers
- Understand our product, its value, and unique differentiations
- Build key sales collateral such as presentations, solution guides, and training materials
- Build and curate practitioner-specific content to educate prospects about Balbix
- Propose and run marketing campaigns that will help drive top-of-the-funnel leads
- Present at events and webinars for our security solution
- 5+ years of experience in product and solutions marketing
- Very strong communication skills
- Technical experience with security software, cloud, and SaaS technologies
- Experience writing content for a technical audience
- Experience presenting to executives, customers, prospects, and sales
- Experience creating presentations to tell a compelling and relatable story
- Desire to work in person at our San Jose office
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, or related field.
The base pay for this role is between $150,000 - $190,000 per year. Starting base pay will depend on experience and skills, education, business experience, and work location.
Life @ Balbix
At Balbix, we have built a culture that aligns to our values of ownership, customer focus, curiosity, tenacity, innovation, judgement, teamwork, communication, honesty and impact. In joining our team you’ll work with very motivated and knowledgeable people, build pioneering products and utilize cutting-edge technology. Our Balbix team members see rapid career growth opportunities stemming from our culture of alignment, bottom up innovation, our clarity of goals and unrelenting mission. Last but not least, developing the world's most advanced platform to address what the most important (and hardest) technology problem facing mankind today is exceptionally rewarding!
Benefits & Perks
Balbix offers comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life insurance and long-term disability coverage for you and your family. Our Flex Time Off policy encourages you to take time off when you need it because we know and value how hard you work. When it comes to our offices it’s location, location, location we’re right next door to Santana Row so you can enjoy your time in (and out) of the office!
More information at https://www.balbix.com/company/careers/
Please reach out if you want a seat on our rocket-ship and are passionate about changing the cybersecurity equation.
At Balbix we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace dedicated to equality, fairness and human kindness.