Senior Frontend Engineer
Banyan Security is a leading provider of zero trust security solutions for the modern workforce. Our device-centric Security Service Edge (SSE) product delivers a comprehensive range of integrated security capabilities – including Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA), VPN as a Service (VPNaaS), Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), and Secure Web Gateway (SWG) – all in a unified product that is simple to implement and boosts employee productivity.
About the Role
What You’ll Do
- Make full featured applications with a focus on usability and performance.
- Work in an environment where you have creative freedom and ownership of your work.
- Will have an impact to create and define the future look of the product.
What You’ll Bring
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
- 5+ years of experience in creating enterprise applications and related technologies (HTML, JS, CSS).
- Experience with modern web technologies and tools such as ES6, promises, Typescript, SaaS, and webpack.
- The ability to adapt and pivot to new technologies and customer needs.
A huge plus is you have
- Experience with data visualization libraries like Highcharts and AgGrid.
- Knowledge of security fundamentals (certificates, OAuth).
- Experience creating web-based desktop applications.
- Familiarity with writing scripts with bash or PowerShell.
- Competitive salary
- Stock Options
- Flexible PTO
- 100% Fully Funded Individual Healthcare Premiums
- Virtual happy hours and team building events, fun culture and exhilarating work environment