Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
United States · Remote
Posted on Friday, May 5, 2023
We are looking for someone curious and motivated to join our Business Development Team. In this role you will focus on growing the pipeline for Blameless by engaging with prospects to move them forward in the sales process. This is a meaningful position at the top of our sales funnel, so you’ll have an excellent opportunity to develop and advance your career in sales. You will help us start this function and report directly to our COO who leads our GTM Team.
You will experience success as a Sales Development Representative because you are the type of person that thrives in a diverse team environment and is excited to develop your sales career in a SaaS-based high tech company that has an ever-growing demand for its solutions. You will join a team that supports career development and provides you with the tools, resources, and leadership to succeed.
Please note that visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Blameless is a 100% fully remote company, and we welcome qualified candidates based in the US to apply.
- Actively engage new and existing leads by phone, email, and various professional social channels to attract new customers to Blameless.
- Pre-qualify opportunities via inbound and strategic outbound prospecting by assessing mutual interest and purchasing power.
- Work closely with Account Executives to develop strategies to target prospects/accounts and secure meetings.
- Achieve quarterly quotas of meetings and sales qualified opportunities for assigned territory.
- Effectively uses Salesforce.com and other sales tools to engage prospective buyers into value-driven conversations before introducing them to the Account Executive Team.
- Explain the value of our platform to potential customers in alignment with their role and business objectives
- 1+ years of sales experience.
- Advanced critical thinking skills.
- Grit and resilience.
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written).
- Self-starter who has a strong desire to carve out a path, make an impact, and grow with the company.
- Passion for sales and the desire to work in a fast-paced environment, overcome objections and rejections from leads on a consistent basis, and tackle opportunities with a competitive mindset.
- Prior BDR/SDR Enterprise SaaS sales experience.
- Based in/around Atlanta Metro Area, San Francisco or Portland
- Experience using Salesforce.com or other Client Relationship Management (CRM) Tools.
We're looking for bold and passionate people to be a part of our mission to help our clients deliver customer impact-free services, free their engineers from toil, and help all companies deliver world-class software reliability.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to a team defined and empowered by diversity. We consider qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status. https://www.blameless.com/about
See more open positions at Blameless
Something looks off?