Global Community Lead
Remote · United States · Canada
Posted on Thursday, May 4, 2023
We are looking for an experienced community manager to lead the Flow community worldwide. With a particular focus on developers, as a Global Community Lead you will be responsible for growing and managing the Flow community of builders and users.
If you are passionate about web3 and you live and breathe all things community, we encourage you to apply for this position. Come join the team and help grow the Flow community around the world.
To be successful in this role, you should ask yourself:
- Can you earn the trust of a (technical) community?
- Do you get excited about leading community programs such as an Ambassador Program?
- Are you fanatical about ensuring efficient operations on platforms such as forums and Discord, and always striving to find innovative ways to facilitate discourse and knowledge sharing?
- Can you help the Flow ecosystem come together across various social channels and help facilitate a builder community build in public?
What we'll accomplish together:
- Develop and execute strategies that promote community development, engagement, and growth both online and offline.
- Collaborate with teams across the ecosystem to create cohesive campaigns and events that will drive engagement within the community.
- Manage community programs, such as the Flow Ambassador program, to support the growth and engagement of the community.
- Cultivate and manage relationships with key community members, influencers, and partners.
- Act as the primary point of contact for the community and respond to inquiries and feedback.
- Monitor and measure community engagement and report on key performance indicators.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and the latest developments in web3.
A little about you:
- Relevant experience in community management or related field, with a specific focus on technology and (ideally) developer products and tooling.
- Experience in web3 and general knowledge of blockchain technology.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, juggle multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships with diverse groups of people.You think like a co-owner and take ownership of all community-related initiatives, from ideation to implementation.
- Proven track record of growing developer communities, running community programs and organizing digital events.
- Experience running or significantly contributing to social media (e.g. Twitter, Discord, YouTube, etc) and community management tools.
More about Flow:
Flow is the layer 1 blockchain for builders. Flow blockchain is designed for a new generation of consumer apps, games, and the digital assets that power them. Flow helps developers build the kinds of applications people want to use, focusing on consumer-friendly onboarding and the ability to handle mainstream scale. The Flow team is a humble and curious bunch of builders, scientists, marketers and product experts who share a passion for blockchain technology and the new kinds of software it enables. Our people are our greatest strength: our diverse team flourishes in an environment where personal autonomy and professional growth are encouraged.
See more open positions at Dapper Labs
Something looks off?