DataGrail was founded on a belief that an integration-first approach is the only way to solve for data privacy. Companies are using more tools than ever to run their business, and need a solution that can connect across their entire stack to reduce risk and eliminate the vast operational burden. Fast forward 4+ years, and that foresight has turned out to be critical to success in the data privacy space.
The partnerships team is charged with amplifying the value of the 2,000+ third party connectors our product team has already built – from partner marketing initiatives, to referral and channel partnerships, to deepening technical relationships that help us build a better product.
This role will be instrumental in that effort. As the second partnerships team member, this role will take the early wins that we’ve realized in partnerships - both technology and referral in nature – and scale them. When done right, this role will help us realize significant revenue through partners, and will help us become the trusted leader of the data privacy conversation.
The Skill Set:
This role will immediately lead the execution of our referral and technology partnerships.
- Dig into the data to understand where we have partner overlap and lead the charge to engage our partners to help each other win deals.
- Lead meetings with partners to educate them on DataGrail’s value, and align on a collaboration approach that’ll ultimately drive referral opportunities.
- Coordinate, champion and enable internal teams to succeed alongside referral partners.
- Report on the health of referral partnerships to help our team make quick, actionable decisions.
- Infuse your learnings back into the referral motion so that we can develop a playbook that can be scaled to new partners.
- Engage companies that we integrate with to build GTM activations that amplify the value of our product.
- Orchestrate support from internal teams to execute on the GTM activations we’ve sought out alongside partners.
- Identify and engage new potential technology partners that compliment the DataGrail platform.
Partnership strategy and operations:
- Support the partnerships team in crafting the long term vision for the team.
- Help evaluate technologies and processes that could enable us to scale faster and more effectively.
Within 90 Days You'll:
- Learn the DataGrail product and market positioning.
- Take lead on our highest priority referral partnerships, including engaging with partner reps, facilitating customer and prospect introductions and tracking referral activities.
- Conduct outreach to current and future technology partners to plan GTM activations and enable faster product development, respectively.
- Begin to form an opinion on how both referral and technology partner motions can be scaled faster and more effectively.
Within 180 Days You'll:
- Drive meaningful pipeline contribution to support our sales organization.
- Implement changes to the referral and technology partnerships that has demonstrably affected the success of the programs.
- Implement tooling upgrades to streamline partner operations. Your work will lead to a higher fidelity understanding of the successes and challenges of the partner function.
- Support our leadership team on strategic partnership development efforts.
Within 365 Days You'll:
- Rapidly scale our referral partner network.
- Run a highly efficient partner marketing motion with our technology partners.
- Take ownership of all referral and tech partnership OKRs.
- Contribute to the overarching partner strategy.
With the core belief that trust builds transparency, at DataGrail, we provide a privacy platform that empowers people to have more control over their privacy and identity. Our platform eliminates complicated, manual, and time-consuming processes associated with emerging privacy laws. We find and untangle the terabytes of data companies have, make sense of it, and organize it into an easy-to-use privacy program.
We live by our company values every day at DataGrail: Bias for Action, Be Human, Love Our Customers, and Win as a Team.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Work from anywhere - every employee has the choice to select their ideal work environment
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - full healthcare coverage, including dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends and an UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.