Content Marketing Intern
DataGrail has an exciting Content Marketing Internship opportunity!
As part of our Brand and Content team, you’ll ensure revenue-goaled teams have efficient conversations that drive new business, delight existing customers and entice prospective users by delivering compelling content experiences.
We’re looking for a strong storyteller who has a demonstrated passion for data privacy and can lay a strong foundation that will forward a mission that matters: to help companies lead with trust.
The Skill Set:
- You have strong writing and editing skills to create engaging and informative content.
- You prioritize tasks to meet deadlines and ensure a consistent and timely presence on social media and our blog.
- Excellent communication skills to convey brand messaging effectively.
- Strong analytical skills to make strategic content decisions based on performance metrics.
- You challenge the status quo and proactively share and execute creative ideas.
What You'll Be Doing:
Social Media Management:
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar aligned to our campaign and themes for the year.
- Create engaging and relevant social media content across social platforms to maximize reach and engagement.
- Monitor social media channels and engagement metrics to identify trends and opportunities.
- Actively engage with our community by responding to comments, messages, and mentions on social platforms.
- Write and edit blog posts to educate DataGrail’s target audience on key topics, while supporting our SEO initiatives.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to create informative and compelling blog content.
- Write, design, and execute the monthly GrailMail newsletter.
Integrated Campaign Alignment:
- Gain a deep understanding of our Ideal Customer Profile (ICP) and personas, leveraging market research and customer data to inform social and content strategies.
- Work closely with the marketing team to align social media efforts with integrated campaigns.
- Ensure that social media and blog content supports the overall marketing strategy.
What You'll Gain:
- A full view into how a high growth startup operates
- A launchpad that will accelerate your career growth and future success
- Experience across content, social media, email, and more areas of marketing.
- The opportunity to fully manage a social media strategy.
- Ability to work closely with team members across brand, revenue marketing, product marketing, and more.
We're looking to have the right candidate join us immediately with the ability to commit 15-20 hours per week on an ongoing basis. Seeking Boston based candidates willing to come into the office as needed.
DataGrail is the Privacy Control Center modern brands rely on to build customer trust and outsmart business risk. Backed by 2,000+ pre-built integrations, DataGrail automates privacy workflows and supports compliance with regulations like GDPR and CPRA. DataGrail is recognized as a G2 leader and services millions of consumers through customers like Salesforce, Amazon, Overstock, and New Balance.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation package + equity
- Remote work (United States)
- Feel relaxed with unlimited paid-time-off (+2 weeks mandatory!)
- Treat yourself with 8 scheduled “DataGrail Days” a year for personal wellness
- Stay healthy - Generous healthcare options, including medical, dental, and vision
- Save for the future with our 401(k) plan
- Work smarter with monthly hardware and remote office stipends or UberEats meal program
- All of this and much, much more
DataGrail provides equal opportunities for everyone that works for us and everyone that applies to join our team, without regard to sex or gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States (military or veteran status), or any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.