Player Lifecycle Lead
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
The Player Lifecycle team is responsible for driving awareness and adoption of key product moments and features with our existing user base to drive retention and engagement across all Epic Games supported products.
What You'll Do
As a Player Lifecycle Lead, you will plan, develop, and deliver on marketing channel functionality and strategies in order to drive user engagement, optimize user flows, and increase user retention. This individual drives the business by being the intersection of internal cross functional teams (engineering, campaign strategists, marketing operations, product managers, privacy & legal etc.) owning our marketing channels and operating workflows with these channels.
In this role, you will
- Identify and drive development of opportunities across campaign, product, operations and tooling workflows to maximize reach and ROI on supported channels: In-product, email, push notification in line with privacy/ compliance requirements. translate these requirements into executable processes, leading teams to deliver on-time and at-quality.
- Identify areas of opportunity for increased user acquisition and engagement across the ecosystem; develop and partner with cross functional teams across the organization to implement strategies, features and functionality.
- Identify and execute strategies to increase trust, privacy, and compliance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure successful project and campaign implementations.
- Translate business needs to functional requirements & process design, and work with campaign leads to prioritize/plan enhancement requests.
What we're looking for
- 8-10 years of B2B and B2C marketing strategy and operations experience with particular focus in omnichannel strategy.
- Skilled in crafting integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touchpoints, including off platform campaigns, website, social, community platforms, mobile push, notification centers with exceptional knowledge on marketing strategies relevant for each channel in compliance with marketing and privacy regulations.
- Strong technical expertise with marketing tech - email, in client messaging, notification etc. and implementing such tools.
- Strong experience successfully delivering complex projects requiring strong project management skills, attention to detail, and accountability.
- Excellent written and interpersonal communication skills, and ability to build long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A reputation for successfully driving results in dynamic environments with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Have a proven track record in games or entertainment.
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including CA, NYC, and WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.