WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
ENGINEERING - GAMES
What We Do
Unreal projects have been leading the pack of real-time entertainment with our constantly growing team of engineering experts. We’re always improving on the tools and technology that empower content developers worldwide.
What You'll Do
The Epic Games Brasil Fortnite team seeks a Gameplay Programmer to build out exciting new challenges and rewards for our players. These systems will extend the possibilities in Battle Royale and form a foundation for future experiences. Join us now and build the future!
In this role, you will
- Experiment with game design and use rapid prototyping while ensuring that solid architectural and algorithmic decisions are made
- Work closely with art and design to create and iterate on gameplay features
- Prototype and iterate on features and be willing to accept and respond to critical feedback
- Supporting technical excellence of Fortnite on multiple platforms
- Optimize and fix bugs in existing gameplay systems
- Contribute ideas toward all aspects of the game’s production and development
- Write robust, maintainable code
What we're looking for
- Firm grasp of C++ / tech fundamentals
- Unreal Engine experience
- Profiling and optimization skills
- A keen analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills
- Talent for building robust, extensible, maintainable systems
- Ability to work through ambiguity and get stuff done
- Willingness to deep dive into metagame systems, including mobile-focused development
- Enjoys working with cross-functional, geographically distributed team
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.