Third Party Risk Management Program Manager
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We help the company do the right thing by identifying, monitoring, and reporting on potential risks in order to support the company’s goal of promoting trust in our products and services.
What You'll Do
As the Third Party Risk Management (“TPRM”) Program Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and maturing a third party risk management framework across a complex, cross-functional team of stakeholders. You’ll develop the program strategy and objectives, design appropriate safeguards, and manage the full TPRM lifecycle, including risk tiering, maturing the review processes for existing third parties, and establishing program metrics, SLAs, and KPIs. You’ll also be responsible for identifying privacy risks, reporting to leadership, and coordinating across multiple cross-functional teams.
In this role, you will
- Own the TPRM program and framework
- Lead the roll out of the TPRM program across the company
- Collaborate across Information Security, Legal, Tech Services, Procurement, and the business to enforce standard risk management policies, procedures, and contractual requirements
- Maintain a centralized repository of third party information, including third party service providers, vendors, assets, and partners, and related risk assessments, audit reports, and remediation plans
- Lead due diligence and risk assessment of third parties to assess third party risks
- Establish a process for monitoring and periodically re-assessing third parties to ensure compliance with obligations.
- Provide expertise, training, and guidance to internal stakeholders on TPRM policies and procedures
What we're looking for
- 8+ years of relevant work experience in TPRM, preferably in a similar industry
- Experience developing, scaling, and leading a TPRM program
- Significant experience with risk domains related to TPRM, including Privacy, Information Security, Compliance, etc.
- Familiarity with relevant frameworks and standards, including ISO, NIST, etc., and familiarity with relevant laws and regulations, including GDPR, CCPA/CPRA
- Significant experience with program or project management, including developing long-term strategy consisting of multiple smaller projects, defining program strategy, and defining metrics
- Experience in large organizations requiring collaboration and coordination across diverse stakeholder groups to align the company to successfully execute on a vision
- Exceptional communication skills and the experience working successfully in a global environment with a diverse group of colleagues
- Hard worker who is comfortable operating in a complex and dynamic environment; this person will be energized by big challenges and working with excellent people
- Passionate about doing the right thing
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.