WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Push your artistic talent to the limit on a team of world-class environment, character, and concept artists who strive to innovate and inspire.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an Asset Implementer to help us. As an Implementer, you will work with our internal art team, as well as art vendors across the globe in order to quality check and integrate art assets into our pipeline. Your technical knowledge of Unreal & DCC apps, as well as your artistic eye, will increase the quality and efficiency of our production process.
In this role, you will
- Implementing Artwork from internal and external sources to game systems including Blueprint Asset content, ingestion, and systems setup (health, materials, grid snapping, architectural support, etc.…..)
- Validating technical specification of content
- Receiving prototypes and final assets and implementing them into the game
- Owning the implementation step for all Environmental assets in the game
- Seeking way (working with our pipeline group) to improve and automate the implementation process to make it faster and less error-prone
- Opening communication to various disciplines regarding status and known issues with content
What we're looking for
- Detail oriented, QA mindset for content
- Understanding of how content dependencies work
- Basic art knowledge, knowledge of various 2D and 3D applications, and how it relates to real-time game art
- Moderate knowledge of of UE5 (Blueprint system)
- Coding knowledge a plus (C++, python)
- Please include a link to your portfolio
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.