WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for art producers to join us! In this position you will be responsible for the scheduling and final delivery of game ready assets. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and who are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in technology and games as well as have a history of working within artistic environments.
In this role, you will
- Supports end-to-end pipeline development for several new cosmetics on an unannounced game
- Partner with Design, Engineering, Art, QA, and production teams to scope, schedule, and ensure smooth handoffs
- Own the delivery of hundreds of art assets, ensuring they are tracked and reviewed by Art Leads and that we are addressing any issues proactively before ship
- Ensure the team has the best organizational structure, processes, and practices that allow them to produce high quality work efficiently and on time
- Own the outcome: Help drive complicated tradeoff decisions involving art and other teams. Be a partner to our Release team and make sure major databases (Shotgrid and JIRA) are being kept up to date
- Own the schedule: Build and maintain project plans, schedules, and roadmaps considering dependencies across multiple development teams to ensure successful releases
- Proactively communicate: Provide transparency on project status and risks to stakeholders in order to ensure they are properly informed of any impacts from upcoming releases
What we're looking for
- 8+ years in production/project management with 5+ years of cosmetic art production
- Strong experience using Shotgrid and JIRA for asset tracking and management
- Deep understanding of game development, art approval processes, and dependency chains
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with demonstrated strong communication skills with varying levels of stakeholders, within your team and throughout the company
- Experience in an environment where you had to exhibit amazing problem-solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Self-starter, you approach challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Ability to drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing out short-term needs and long-term vision
- Ability to adapt and be effective in new situations within a highly dynamic environment
- You’re user-focused, passionate, solutions-focused, and innovative
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.