WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Create and maintain a proactive and stable IT environment as well as provide IT support to our Epic people. You will be empowered to shape processes that deliver optimized IT service across our business. Work with emerging technologies while enabling IT success for everyone.
What You'll Do
Primarily responsible for creating and overseeing the technical design and solutioning of our larger projects and critical functionality under development. You are also responsible for overseeing the governance and security of our implementations and getting questions/feedback from the Development Teams on the solution details.
In this role, you will
- Technical Design/Solutioning of Stories/New Features
- Manage overall system solution design
- Oversee & maintain the overall system technical documentation.
- Enforce governance & security principles in the development lifecycle.
- Serve as technical architecture/support during business analysis phases and the overall Development Team.
- Develop best practices & standards for our code base & work to move our code base to better conform with those standards.
What we're looking for
- At least 4-6 years experience developing Salesforce functionality, including Apex classes and their test classes, Lightning web components, Aura components, Visualforce components.
- At least 2-3 years experience designing Salesforce technical solutions that are implemented by other Team members.
- Demonstrated experience leading large development teams working on multiple projects at once.
- Experience working with globally distributed teams, or experience working in multiple industries with dramatically different business processes.
- Strong problem solving abilities, with an emphasis on removing blockers for a Development Team.
- Experience with Salesforce Sales, Service, and Experience (Community) Clouds
- Familiarity with source control systems and functionality (Git and Github). Experience with Jira, Agile methodologies, and working in a Scrum environment.
This role is open to multiple locations across North America & Europe (including NYC).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.