WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Product Management partners with game development, publishing, marketing, and platform teams to provide a data and market-driven view of product strategy that aligns with business goals. As part of Epic’s Growth Team, we use our product expertise to identify and drive growth levers to grow our player base and business.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Product Manager to support Epic. In this role, you will be a vision holder for your team, collaborating with production, development, design and operations to build new products and services, processes and growth plans, all in continuous alignment with a vision and strategic roadmap. You are responsible for driving better experience through disciplined analytics and experimentation. You will enforce the vision and the ‘WHY’ for existing products and services, on-boarding/activation/live operations, and optimization for all processes and governance.
In this role, you will
- Plan, execute and measure impact from new growth initiatives, supporting go to market for launch and subsequent major content beats
- Drive product improvements by providing, product and market insights in partnership with analytics and user research
- Manage relationships with cross-functional teams, such as partnerships, legal, finance, and production
- Contribute to product reviews and long term business planning and forecasting; support reporting efforts shared with the senior leadership
- Define measurable feature and initiative goals as well as create detailed business and product requirements that are used to guide design and technical specifications
- Partner with internal stakeholders and development teams to prioritize, plan, and implement the product roadmap
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of experience in product management, strategy, analytics, or similar roles
- A passion for games and a deep understanding of growth, engagement and retention principles and mechanics
- Experience analyzing large data sets to identify actionable insights; Excel, SQL, and Tableau proficiency are required
- Demonstrated ability to contribute in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience in designing and implementing tests in a live environment
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Business, quantitative, technical, or design degree a plus
This role is open to multiple locations in North America (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.