Privacy Operations Program Manager
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
We help the company do the right thing by identifying, monitoring, and reporting on potential risks in order to support the company’s goal of promoting trust in our products and services.
What You'll Do
As the Privacy Operations Program Manager, you will be responsible for supporting complex, cross-functional projects to drive implementation of the privacy program. You’ll support the privacy program in maintaining policies, procedures, and safeguards. You’ll also support the program’s efforts to manage the process for ensuring consistent privacy review of our product and services. You will drive critical discussions with stakeholders across the business, including supporting presentations to senior leadership and coordinating related steering committees and councils.
In this role, you will
- Provide leadership by lending your privacy expertise to minimize privacy risks and translate privacy requirements into actionable processes and guidelines for internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with stakeholders such as business, Legal, Information Security, and Public Policy
- Ensure continuous alignment with business vision and roadmap
- Communicate utilizing purposeful and effective strategies, both formal and informal, to provide visibility into privacy risks and to drive a culture of compliance
- Execute by driving timelines, deliverables, and KPIs to support privacy compliance requirements
What we're looking for
- 5+ years of experience in privacy, compliance, or program management
- Exceptional communication skills and experience working successfully in a global environment with a diverse group of colleagues
- Expertise in OneTrust as a tool for Privacy Impact Assessments is a plus
- A hard worker who is comfortable operating in a complex and dynamic environment; this person will be energized by big challenges and working with excellent people
- Someone who is passionate about doing the right thing
This role is open to multiple locations (including CA, NYC, & WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.