Senior HR Coordinator (Temporary)
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our HR team helps develop and support the people who shape our organization. We believe people do their best work when they’re happy and challenged, so we work to make Epic a place where we continually strive to do right by our community and customers.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is searching for a 6-month temporary HR Coordinator to support and grow with our Global HR Team across, and to help us in delivering a first class employee experience for our versatile businesses.
In this role, you will
- Partner closely with assigned HR Partners to provide first class support for both your HR Partner and the assigned business
- Support the teams throughout the different employee lifecycle events and topics like departures, performance management, employee relations or leads coaching
- Provide expertise guidance across our different policies and procedures, and help us take these processes to the next level with your ideas
- Participate in operational tasks and team work within the global HR Coordinator team, like employee queries, Workday updates, absence management and HR Inbox, to name a few
- Provide first point of contact for employees for matters relating to relocations and absence
- Prepare key documents including employee agreements and amendments
- Support defined People projects and partner with our CoEs where needed
What we're looking for
- Solid prior experience in an HR Administration in a global environment
- Able to deliver results in a complex and fast paced, global organization
- Good eye for detail and strong coordination skills
- Expertise in navigating within ambiguous situations when needed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, working in a virtual environment
- Ability to look for solutions and independently drive initiatives as needed
- Strong networking skills and ambition to grow
- Strong IT and HRIS skills
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.