WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Our Administrative team plays a key role in Epic's success by providing administrative, scheduling, organizational support, and more to our senior leadership.
What You'll Do
The Executive Assistant to the President provides comprehensive administrative support to the President and members of his senior management team. This position requires the ability to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
In this role, you will
- Work closely with the President and his senior management team, facilitating his ability to effectively lead the organization.
- Be strategic and proactive, by staying on top of team priorities and actively engaging in ways to help meet objectives. Be present in team meetings, as requested, and follow up on action items
- Organize and support offsite meetings with both internal employees and external partners, including booking travel arrangements, including flights, hotels, trains, and taxis; submitting and reconciling expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors, including booking conference rooms, organizing catering, completing NDAs, compiling agendas, and scheduling meetings
- Provide sophisticated calendar management
- Work with finance and legal teams to execute contracts and pay invoices
- Maintain discretion in handling confidential information Travel occasionally to support domestic events
What we're looking for
- Proven experience as an executive assistant supporting leadership at the VP level or above
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with outside partners, Board of Directors, and senior executives
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
- Proficient in Excel, Word, and calendaring software
- At least 4 years of experience as an Executive Assistant
- Experience working in gaming, entertainment, technology, or communications fields is preferred
- College degree, preferred
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.