Senior Producer - Art Production - 2D
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for a Senior Producer to join us on the Fortnite art production team. You will own the art production process related to 2D cosmetic graphics and asset creations. Our team of producers focuses on 2D concept, 3D character and hard surface modeling and texturing, rigging, animation, VFX, and tech art and you will partner with them regularly. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in games, have a strong understanding of dependency-driven production methodologies, a firm understanding of a 2D art creation pipeline (illustration and similar mediums), thrive in a fast-paced environment and are excellent communicators.
In this role, you will
- Partner with multiple art discipline leads/directors to successfully drive high velocity, high impact development cycles, balancing short-term needs and long-term vision.
- Partner with multiple leaders to understand and balance priorities, requirements and critical timelines.
- Lead roadmap planning activities for your initiatives, including feedback collection, requirements gathering, initiative build-out, feature breakdown, estimations and resourcing in order to drive a solid roadmap that achieves defined strategic product goals.
- Collaborate with producers and other disciplines on the development teams needed to complete initiatives, communicate frequently and proactively to highlight progress, risks and mitigations.
- Coordinate with external stakeholders for reviews and approvals on collaborative projects.
What we're looking for
- Previous experience in a production role where you've managed a large area of high quality art planning, creation and delivery
- Production leadership experience and the ability to guide teams through ambiguity and change in a fast paced environment and high pressure scenarios
- Experience in a software development organization, preferably with platform development
- Expert organizational skills and highly efficient time management
- Ability to build strong partnerships at every level
- Understanding of dependency driven pipelines, scheduling and asset tracking, and project management practices and tools
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. Our coverage includes Medical, Dental, a Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance & a 401k with competitive match. We also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents. Throughout the year we celebrate our employees with events and company-wide paid breaks. We offer unlimited PTO and sick time and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.