Senior Gameplay Producer
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Whether it’s driving a vision from start to finish or collaborating with teams to inspire and deliver projects of Epic quality, Epic’s production teams take pride in consistently delivering world-class products and experiences.
What You'll Do
We are looking for Producers to join us on the Fortnite character art production team. In this position, you will be responsible for handling and organizing 3D processes so that character artists can do what they do best. Our team of producers focuses on 3D character modeling, painting, and texturing. We work closely with the front end of the art pipeline including concept, rigging, and animation. We are looking for individuals who excel in organization, have exceptional communication abilities, and are comfortable managing schedules of complex projects. The ideal candidates are passionate about working in games, have a strong understanding of dependency-driven production methodologies, a firm understanding of a 3D art creation pipeline, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In this role, you will
- Oversee the development and regular release of innovative gameplay content
- Manage the coordination of project timelines, resources, and deliverables within your gameplay pod
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure a unified and compelling gameplay experience that aligns with the collaborative vision of LEGO and Fortnite
- Manage the closing of your milestones, allowing for agile innovation and guaranteeing each release meets our standards of excellence and innovation
- Continuously explore and implement new strategies to engage players, ensuring the content remains fresh and relevant
- Lead and inspire a team of game developers and designers, promoting a culture of creativity, collaboration, and excellence
- Incorporate player feedback to refine and improve future gameplay content and experiences. Be passionate about listening to players and their feedback
What we're looking for
- A strong understanding of data driven development
- Experience running a large, distributed development team
- Experience with multi-platform titles, from development to release and through the live operations phase
- A good knowledge of light-touch production systems that allow teams to thrive without unnecessary overhead
- Extensive experience in gameplay production
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge of game design and player engagement
- Demonstrated ability to manage tight deadlines and lead teams to perform above and beyond
- Excellent communication and team collaboration skills
- A specific interest and familiarity with Fortnite and LEGO is a plus!
EPIC JOB + EPIC BENEFITS = EPIC LIFE
We pay 100% for benefits for both employees and dependents and offer coverage for supplemental medical, dental, vision, critical illness, telemedicine, Life and AD&D, long term disability insurance as well as weekly indemnity (short term disability) and a retirement savings plan with a competitive employer match. In addition to the EAP (employee assistance program), we also offer a robust mental well-being program through Modern Health, which provides free therapy and coaching for employees & dependents.
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.