Threat Intelligence Analyst
WHAT MAKES US EPIC?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
What We Do
Keep Epic’s networks, hardware, and people safe from security risks. Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and encryption programs. Document issues as they arise and assess & report any impact caused.
What You'll Do
Epic Games is looking for an Information Security Threat Intel Analyst to help grow our threat intelligence capabilities. Working with various security tools, technologies and teams, you will help with the daily analysis and triage of intelligence related to Epic Games and the gaming and tech industries.
In this role, you will
- Provide relevant Cyber Threat Intel to our InfoSec Operations and Engineering teams to help guide decisions on blocking malicious content, and implementing proactive protections for emerging cyber attack techniques.
- Collaborate with Legal to report on threats to our games and businesses, and inform on priorities for legal action.
- Investigate threats directed at Epic employees, offices, and events.
- Create alerting via internal and external tooling to monitor for potential threats and impact to company and games
- Collaborate with several teams across Epic including Psyonix, Mediatonic, and Fortnite teams to understand threat landscape for business and games and provide support
What we're looking for
- Strong OSINT skillset
- Strong report writing skills
- Gaming passion and / or experience
- Incident response experience
- SQL / python / Splunk Experience
- Works well in flexible, ever changing work environments
This role is open to multiple locations (including WA).
Pay Transparency Information
The expected annual base pay range(s) for this position are detailed below. Each base pay range is relevant only for individuals who are residents of or will be expected to work within the specified locale. Compensation varies based on a variety of factors, which include (but aren’t limited to) things such as skills and competencies, qualifications, knowledge, and experience. In addition to base pay, most employees are eligible to participate in Epic’s generous benefit plans and discretionary incentive programs (subject to the terms of those plans or programs).
Epic Games spans across 19 countries with 55 studios and 4,500+ employees globally. For over 25 years, we’ve been making award-winning games and engine technology that empowers others to make visually stunning games and 3D content that bring environments to life like never before. Epic’s award-winning Unreal Engine technology not only provides game developers the ability to build high-fidelity, interactive experiences for PC, console, mobile, and VR, it is also a tool being embraced by content creators across a variety of industries such as media and entertainment, automotive, and architectural design. As we continue to build our Engine technology and develop remarkable games, we strive to build teams of world-class talent.
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Epic does not accept any unsolicited resumes or approaches from any unauthorized third party (including recruitment or placement agencies) (i.e., a third party with whom we do not have a negotiated and validly executed agreement). We will not pay any fees to any unauthorized third party. Further details on these matters can be found here.