About the role:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Executive Assistant reporting to the SVP, People with a focus in supporting the SVP People, Chief Customer Officer, and General Counsel. This is a hybrid role with 3-4 days weekly in the New York office with flexibility when needed for additional time for events, team offsites, board meetings and when remote Executives are in the New York office.
What you'll be doing:
- Ensure that the executives are where they need to be, when they need to be there. Proactively manage calendars for the executives, and for other team members on occasion as needed.
- Create detailed daily itineraries (which are constantly changing!) Additionally, make sure executives follow their itineraries closely.
- Arrange meetings, calls, events, and travel. Set and test everything out in advance to ensure a seamless experience.
- Coordinate international and domestic travel logistics, including flight itineraries, hotel reservations, and car services.
- Handle sensitive matters with utmost confidentiality and professionalism.
- Be a superb gatekeeper, regularly interacting with 180+ employees, as well as numerous stakeholders of all levels.
- Manage external relationships with efficiency and poise, representing the company with the highest level of professionalism.
- Support company-wide and departmental events, i.e. schedule catering, set up company-wide meetings, happy hours, and cultural events
- Managing the day-to-day office activities including procurement of supplies, stocking the kitchen, and keeping all areas tidy
- Liaise with the building and complete online work orders for general maintenance as needed
- Execute day-to-day administrative tasks, including but not limited to: placing lunch orders, arranging deliveries, updating contacts, and conducting research
Who are you?
- 5-7 years of experience as an Executive Assistant supporting multiple executives
- Prior experience as an Executive Assistant in a very fast-paced tech company is highly preferred
- A true problem solver, with a "figure it out" mentality
- High level of discretion in handling confidential information
- Solid tenure at previous companies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are required
- Excellent time-management skills combined with an impressive attention to detail
- Working knowledge of current technologies (Google Suite, Slack, etc.)
- Passion for excellent service, learning new skills and concepts, communicating across divisions, and project management
- Strong independent and critical thinking skills
- Team-oriented and collaborative
- High level of flexibility and availability, taking care of on-going and urgent matters as needed
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
Salary Range: $90,000 - $119,000 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Something looks off?