Senior Implementation Manager
About the role:
As a Senior Implementation Manager at Forter you will be responsible for the successful integration of Forter by newly signed strategic customers as well as existing customers upselling onto new Forter products, with the ultimate goal of ensuring strategic clients are able to start benefiting from Forter’s products as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Day to day you’ll be responsible for integrations across a portfolio of our high-value EMEA customers, guiding them through their integration journey in a proactive fashion whilst working cross-functionally with our Sales, Solutions Consulting, Customer Success and Analytics teams to provide the optimal customer experience and ensure we’re able to meet desired go-live dates.
What you'll be doing:
- Lead the integration process for your portfolio of strategic customers across EMEA, using your initiative to troubleshoot any issues that may arise during the integration process, acting as the primary point of contact and ultimate project owner throughout
- Build and maintain bespoke integration project plans for customers within your portfolio, driving the plan to completion and evaluating success throughout
- Keep senior customer stakeholders & individual business users engaged through to project completion by building and maintaining strong relationships throughout
- Lead weekly integration progress calls with your customers, ensuring calls are as productive as possible by maintaining clear agendas and following up on agreed action points and next steps
- Coordinate with the necessary teams internally to help get your customers live as quickly as possible or in time to meet any agreed deadlines
- Contribute towards the continuous optimisation of the integration process by consistently feeding back on potential improvement areas
- Attend and contribute to weekly team meetings, providing updates on your active integration projects as well as flagging any issues, risks or potential blockers
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of experience managing complex integration projects on behalf of enterprise customers
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail with a consistent focus on delivering the highest quality of service for your customers
- Prior experience communicating complex technical concepts to technical & non-technical stakeholders
- A proven track record managing multiple projects at once and effectively prioritising your time and the needs of your customers
- Previous exposure to API integrations is essential
- An owner’s mindset with the ability to demonstrate a proactive approach to the ownership and ultimately the delivery of your projects
- Previous experience in the payments or e-commerce space is a plus
- Competitive salary and bonus plan
- Private health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays, every Friday
- Home office allowance
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.