About the role:
We are seeking an Office Coordinator who can bring a fresh perspective and innovative ideas. You will have a keen eye for detail, exceptional organizational skills, and a proactive mindset to anticipate and address the evolving needs of our team. Building and maintaining positive relationships with our employees, supporting their well-being, and contributing to our office's thriving culture will be central to success in this role. You will play a pivotal role in creating a welcoming and efficient office space that reflects our values and supports our team members, whether they are in the office or working remotely. **This position will be based in our NYC Office.**
What you’ll be doing:
- Oversee day-to-day office operations. Ensuring the office is all set for employees to be successful.
- Manage all office ordering and stocking (catering, snacks, office supplies) and create an organized storage system.
- Conduct site walks of the office twice a day and look for areas to make improvements.
- Be the point of contact for all vendors providing site services (building management, cleaning staff, building engineers, food/ beverage).
- Support with the review of office feedback surveys to understand changes that need to be made in the office.
- Be the first point of contact for anyone entering the office.
- Provide building access for visitors.
- Receive and sort mail, packages, and other deliveries.
- Answer questions and manage employee and guest requests.
- Plan and execute small to medium size internal company events and programs that support our AMER employees in a hybrid model (in-person, hybrid, virtual).
- Proactively identify areas to improve the overall employee experience and support special projects as needed.
- Provide support for all executive offsites. This includes research (venue, hotel, vendors) and onsite support (catering, ad-hoc needs/questions).
- Providing project base support to our executive assistant team.
What you'll need:
- 2+ years experience with Office administration/coordination or events planning
- Project Management experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask and prioritize
- Strong time management skills
- Be a self-starter and the ability to work with minimal supervision
- Customer service mentality
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Home office allowance
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary Range: $60,000 - $80,000 annually + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.