Senior Manager, Implementation - APAC
About the role:
We are looking for a hands-on Senior Manager, Implementations to be the technical lead as part of our APAC Leadership team. Leading a team, you will be responsible for managing the client onboarding process, answering all technical questions arising pre- and post-sale, assessing customer needs and resolving their technical questions, and identifying and adapting Forter’s products and services as necessary. You will work in conjunction with our R&D, Sales, Customer Success, and Product Management teams as a key technical advisor and product advocate for our solutions, ensuring that Forter consistently delivers superior service and support to existing and prospective customers.
Alongside the other Delivery Leaders and the Global Head of Implementations, you will be developing and prioritizing new tools, mechanisms, and processes to improve the internal and external implementation experience. You’ll attract, develop, and coach a high performing team of Implementation Managers, Implementation Architects and Implementation Engineers across APAC and act as a regional specialist at a global level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Strategic APAC planning, forecasting and process improvements to provide positive client outcomes and hit internal KPIs.
- Being a coach, enabler and manager to the implementation organization managers and team members, with clear and regular career coaching and feedback. Supporting and developing the team on a professional and technical level as well as on the personal growth level.
- Build Statements of Work (SOWs), integration project plans with merchants/partners to Forter’s software, driving the plan to completion, and evaluating success throughout
- Manage and coach team members on all aspects of integration projects, including coordinating with Forter engineering, product, and analytics resources in Tel Aviv as well as merchant resources in accordance with project management best practices
- Ensure clients and vendors that internal resources are on-track with their requirements so the project plans run smoothly
- Manage any issues that may arise during the on-boarding process; act as the primary point of contact for existing clients with respect to Forter's integration technology
- Support the sales, presales and customer success departments by developing a deep understanding and working knowledge of Forter's service
- Help remove barriers for existing and potential partners by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of proven leadership & management experience. Experience in managing a regionally distributed teams a plus
- 10+ years of technical integrations and complex implementation experience with a proven track record of success working for a SaaS company
- 5+ years of client-facing and or consultative experience working directly with enterprise clients
- Strong communication, prioritization, and project management skills
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment, be trusted to drive initiatives autonomously, and gain buy-in from a wide collection of stakeholders
- Previous experience in payments or e-commerce is a plus
- Competitive salary and quarterly bonus plan
- Private health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays, every Friday
- Home office allowance
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.