Solution Consultant, Payments
About the role:
We are on the lookout for a Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant! The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, energetic and a solution-focused leader with strong technical skills and background.
As part of your day-to-day, you will be communicating and demonstrating the value of our solutions and owning all technical aspects of the sales cycle. You will work collaboratively with a high-performing sales team to uncover customer needs, priorities, and develop value-based use-cases and account engagement strategies. You will leverage your technical and business skills and work in conjunction with Sales, Implementation team, Customer Success, R&D and Product Management as a key business advisor and product advocate for our solutions.
What you'll be doing:
- Present our solutions in a clear manner to both technical and business audiences
- Work with Sales Directors, meet with clients, and deliver technical insights for business questions regarding the sales process
- Help remove barriers with potential prospects by clearly articulating Forter’s integration technology, and helping scope projects with a relentless drive for quality
- Define and present solutions architecture based on the customer needs
- Prepare and deliver solution messaging in an effort to highlight Forter's value proposition and unique differentiators
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineering role with an enterprise b2b product
- Solid understanding of the payments industry and/or working with cloud technologies and APIs
- Superior analytical, critical thinking, and quantitative skills
- The ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- The ability to build strong relationships with business partners and stakeholders
- Proven analysis and problem-solving expertise
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Experience delivering presentations and demonstrations to senior level business and technical audiences
- Ability to learn and assimilate technical information quickly
- Full English and Hebrew proficiency with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Additional language is preferred, French/Italian.
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.