Technical Enablement Manager
About the role:
As a Technical Enablement Manager, you will be a crucial bridge between the technical and educational aspects of our organization. Your primary responsibility is to empower our internal technical teams, partners, and customers with the knowledge and skills they need to effectively understand, implement, and support our products and technologies. You will be responsible for building and maintaining enablement programs, documentation and curriculum for customer facing technical teams, with the ultimate goal of ensuring customers are able to benefit from Forter offerings as quickly and efficiently as possible. Your expertise will drive product adoption, customer satisfaction, and overall business growth.
What you’ll be doing:
- Program Development
- Design, develop and deliver comprehensive technical training and enablement programs tailored to both internal and partner integration teams
- Work cross functionally with subject matter experts to ensure content aligns with product features, use cases and industry best practices
- Utilize a variety of training methods, including e-learning, webinars, in person workshops and hands-on labs
- Content Creation
- Generate technical documentation, guides, tutorials and FAQs to support product knowledge, implementation and troubleshooting
- Develop and maintain a technical resource repository accessible to all relevant stakeholders
- Product and Technology Expertise
- Become a subject matter expert in Forter offerings and the eCommerce ecosystem
- Keep updated with new products, releases and enhancements to ensure content is always up to date
- Collaborate with technical leadership, internal teams and subject matter experts to ensure enablement strategy aligns with goals
- Create strong feedback loops with Product Management to maintain constant program improvement
- Measurement and Reporting
- Define KPIs to measure the impact of technical enablement initiatives and programs
- Regularly report on effectiveness, adoption rates and technical proficiency of supported teams
What you’ll need:
- Experience in technical training, enablement or field facing technical role
- Strong communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex technical concepts clearly and concisely
- In-depth knowledge of Forter products (or similar technologies) and the eCommerce and/or Payments industry landscape
- Familiarity with adult learning concepts or instructional design principles
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills
- Problem-solving mindset, adaptability to shifting priorities
- Experience at a high growth SaaS or technology company
- Familiarity with the following:
- eCommerce platforms
- Payments ecosystem
- Fraud protection and prevention technology
- BA or BS degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to travel globally up to 25% of the time
Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
Trust is backed by data – Forter is a recipient of over 10 workplace and innovation awards, including:
- Great Place to Work Certification (2021, 2022, 2023)
- Fortune’s Best Workplaces in NYC (2022)
- #3 on Fast Company’s list of “Most Innovative Finance Companies” (2022)
- Forbes Cloud 100 (2021, 2022)
- SAP Pinnacle Awards “New Partner Application Award” (2023)
- Fintech Breakthrough Awards – Best Fraud Prevention Platform (2023)
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Since 2013, we've raised $525 million from investors such as Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital and Salesforce Ventures. We're on a mission to bring trust to global digital commerce so that companies like Nordstrom, Priceline, Instacart and ASOS can block fraud, drive revenue and improve customer experience.
At Forter, we believe unique people create unique ideas, and valuable experience comes in many forms. So, even if your background doesn't match everything we have listed in the job description, we still encourage you to apply and tell us why your skills and values could be an asset to us. By welcoming different perspectives, we grow together as humans and as a company.
Forter is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that will consider all qualified applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, gender identity or expression, national origin, genetics, age, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Home office allowance
- Generous PTO policy
- Half day Fridays
At Forter, we have embraced a hybrid work model that combines the benefits of in-office collaboration with the flexibility of remote work. As part of this exciting approach, Team members are invited to work from the office at least 2 days per week. Within these two days, we encourage employees to join each week, for a department Team Day and for a Hub Day within each office. Your recruiter will share the specifics of these days.
Our hope is that a balance of in-person collaboration will aid massively in employee professional growth, development and relationship-building.
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Salary Range: $126,500 - $170,000 annually + bonus + equity + benefits
The referenced salary range is based on the Company's good faith belief at the time of posting. Actual compensation may vary based on factors such as geographic location, work experience, market conditions, and skill level.