Regional Sales Manager - DACH
Who we are
Kentik is the network observability company. Our platform is a must-have for the network front line, whether digital business, corporate IT, or service provider. Network professionals turn to the Kentik Network Observability Cloud to plan, run, and fix any network, relying on our infinite granularity, AI-driven insights, and insanely fast search.
Kentik makes sense of network, cloud, host, and container flow, Internet routing, performance tests, and network metrics. We show network pros what they need to know about their network performance, health, and security to make their business-critical services shine. Networks power the world’s most valuable companies, and those companies trust Kentik. Market leaders like IBM, Box, and Zoom rely on Kentik for network observability. Visit us at kentik.com and follow us at @kentikinc.
What we do
We are expanding our sales organization and are looking for a self-motivated Regional Sales Manager with a hunter mentality who can work in an extremely fast-paced revenue-driven environment.
You have a minimum of 5 years of sales territory management experience working for a technology or SaaS vendor selling enterprise software and a demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding quota selling into the ISP market.
In addition, you will identify and source sales opportunities that align with the ideal customer profile, accelerate new customer acquisitions, and meet all sales objectives and bookings targets in accordance with our growth expectations. If you are highly organized with an entrepreneurial mindset, this is a great opportunity and we want to talk to you!
This is an individual contributor and quota-carrying position, reporting to the Head of Sales of EMEA. Desired location for this role is in the DACH region.
What you'll do
- Develop and execute a comprehensive account strategy for new business with new customers to rapidly expand given territory
- Generate a high volume of new opportunities to deliver predictable business
- Work closely with customers and channel partners to drive market adoption of Kentik’s solution
- Diligently manage pricing discussions, pipeline, leading to accurate forecasting
- Develop long-term strategic relationships with enterprise customers
- Achieve QoQ growth in your territory
- Work collaboratively with SDR, SE and Marketing teams to build demand gen programs that generate net new pipeline for your territory
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors and industry trends
- Travel is a requirement and you must be able to travel on short notice
What you'll bring
Studies have shown that some candidates tend to apply to jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. We encourage you to apply if you meet most of the criteria - even if you don’t match all of the qualifications, your skills and experience could be valuable in this role!
- Geographically located in DACH
- Bilingual: English and German
- Experienced salesperson with a 5+ years experience in the networking, monitoring, and/or security fields selling SaaS platforms to technical and economic buyers
- A demonstrated track record of consistently exceeding quota selling to large Enterprises in the UK
- Must be comfortable working in a startup environment, where everyone must have the get it done, must perform attitude
- Strong pipeline management skills and forecasting of territory performance
- Ability to position new technology, present to both technical practitioners and C-level executives, and map strong product functionality to business value
- Bullish about new technology, technically curious, with the desire and mentality to be a part of a dynamic and fast-paced startup
- Aptitude running complex enterprise sales motions
- Driven by recognition, both monetary and performance-based
- Exceptional listening and consultative selling skills
- Strong references from colleagues, superiors, and customers
What we offer
Kentik is a fully remote company that operates globally. We seek professionals that will help us thrive as an organization, and in turn, to broaden and enhance your career. We’re very thorough in the interview process to understand your skills and how they will relate to your successful growth here at Kentik. Our compensation philosophy encompasses a fair program for all in order to attract, engage and retain talented individuals who will drive our business and wow our customers.
In addition to a great career opportunity, Kentik offers stellar benefits for our employees, which include:
- 100% of premiums are paid by company for health, vision and dental coverage for you and your dependents
- Additionally, an annual Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) of $3,000 for an individual or $4,500 for a family
- Paid family & medical leave
- Open PTO, a quarterly Wellness Day, and a minimum of 10 paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement account
- Home office reimbursement
- Stock options
Note: Benefits are as listed for all US full-time employees. For compensation, international applicants will be treated equitably in relation to the laws applicable within the countries in which we operate.
Come work with us
The true meaning of Kentik is visibility. We’re committed to making sure everyone feels empowered to use their voice, has a sense of belonging, and is represented at Kentik.
We don’t look for individuals who fit the culture, but those who will continue to add to the culture.
We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who are underrepresented in the industry: people of color, LGBTQI+ community, women, individuals with disabilities (both seen and unseen), veterans, and people of any age or family status.
Come as you are!
You will be working at a fast-growing, well-funded startup alongside industry thought leaders and network aficionados as we build the future of observability and set the high bar for how network operations and digital businesses should run. With a competitive salary and amazing benefits on top of the meaningful and challenging projects you’ll take on, we’re sure you’ll enjoy joining the Kentik team.