Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:As a Catalogue Analyst, you will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining various data processes of the overall turbo vertical and covering the end-to-end data during the lifecycle of a product or supplier to guarantee the quality & integrity of the data across all the related systems.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
* Independently handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned data management tasks and ensure the given volume and time-bound SLAs
* Understand and correctly use of Turbo systems to support enhancing the retail solution
* Ability to make logical decisions while performing Masterdata tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
* Identify and drive process improvement and simplification activities.
* Flag possible escalation on early notice and perform a deep dive to fix existing catalog data quality and recommend preventive action.
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
* MS Office Framework: Excel / Access (Required) - Others (Desirable)
* High proficiency in SQL (Desirable)
* Experience in Agile/Scrum methodologies - Jira (Desired)
* Fluent in Spanish (written & spoken) English & Portuguese (Optional)
*Communication skills: Catalogue Analyst use their communication skills to convey information to their team, clients and other stakeholders.
*independent functioning: Includes the ability to train others within the peer group
Company:Rappi Technology Colombia
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡