Strategic Finance Partner AR/UY
Hey, it's time for you to join us showing the world we are the company that is changing paradigms, where we revolutionize the hours, minutes and seconds!
Do you want to know why Rappi?
⭐️ WE SEE OPPORTUNITIES where others see problems
⭐️ WE SEE CLOSE where others see distance
⭐️ WE SEE ADRENALINE where others see pressure.
Join a team where we are all capable of EVERYTHING, where we all have the same opportunities, regardless of gender, race, sexual orientation, religion, nationality, age, disability, training or experience.
Did you like what you have read so far? Find out how you will deliver magic together with us through your Rappi mission 🧡
Check out how it will impact our ecosystem:Responsible for delivering top and bottom line for the company. He/She enables the end to end management of the market, and for enabling high quality decision making across the business.
As part of Rappi, you will be responsible for:
1. Business experts with deep financial know-how: Strategic Finance Partners are experts on Rappi’s businesses, verticals and markets. They deeply understand the relationships between various inputs and outputs that are the key to the business. They know how to translate our business inputs into financial outcomes while making the core experience better for our customers and audiences.
2. True cross-functional partners that connect the dots: Strategic Finance Partners co-own the business outcomes with General Managers. Their goals are shared to provide deep partnership on all critical business matters and ensure we are building towards our unified business strategy and goals.
3. Connecting data driven insights to drive P&L outcomes: The Strategic Finance Partners are able to co-own the business P&L across top and bottom lines by being avid students of the business and experts in Rappi’s planning, execution and financial management processes. As a result, they are able to execute day to day, week to week and quarter over quarter to ensure we are achieving our P&L results.
1. Delivery: Deliver top and bottom line of their direct responsibilities.
2. Plan and track: Collaborate to build strategic objectives and goals that gets Rappi to achieve our short, medium and long term business objectives. Develop plans in collaboration with business partners to achieve the business objectives and track their execution on a weekly basis (inc. PMO).
3. Allocate resources: Allocate scarce resources fairly based on strategic priorities and performance to achieve targets, considering all variables such as Product & Engineering teams, headcount, marketing spend, and 100% of Rappi’s resources.
4. Generate insights: Cross-functional, competitive, or data insights that allows you and your team to get faster to plans. Adopt a curious and learners mindset to continuously understand drivers of Rappi’s flywheel, their relationship with our financial P&L and objectives. Draft strategic conversation with company leaders to not only present progress against the plan but also make a business case and advocate for investments that meet Rappi’s long term expectations.
5. Enable financial processes: Such as headcount management, accounting close (bridge), financial data source of truth, and cash flow management along with P&L, and balance sheet responsibilities.
Good and now, what are the requirements for me to be part of this neon universe?
Company:Rappi Technology Argentina
We are waiting for you with great anxiety and sparkle in our eyes to deliver magic together! #Rappi 🧡