Fullstack Engineer (Monitor Product)
Sysdig is driving the standard for securing the cloud and containers. We created Falco, the open standard for cloud-native threat detection, and consistently contribute to open source software projects. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to secure the cloud from source to run.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve goals. We’re an international company that understands how to cultivate a strong culture across a remote team. And we're a great place to work too — we've been named a Bay Area Best Place to Work by the San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal for three years now! We were recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing organizations in 2020 and 2021. We are looking for team members who have a passion for container and cloud security and are willing to dig deeper to help our customers. Does this sound like the right place for you?
We're looking for a Software Engineer who is passionate about building simple, scalable services to deal with complex data, to work in our Container Intelligence Platform that impacts Enterprise customers.
You will work alongside an established engineering team located throughout Europe. Sysdig is a high growth startup, and there will be significant growth opportunities for this position. Our customer base is growing fast and so is the scale demanded of our backend. As a consequence, we're embarking on a major re-architecting of our platform.
What you will do
- Participate in and lead various data visualization projects, including:
- Real-time dashboards with advanced charting options, PromQL data queries, event overlays
- Interfaces and APIs for seamless and fast troubleshooting of monitored infrastructure and metrics
- Write clean, testable, scalable, and maintainable code plus refactor existing code when necessary
- Collaborate with product managers, designers, and fellow engineers to define incremental milestones that bring value to our customers
What you will bring with you
- Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures and algorithms
- Java experience highly preferred
- Front-end development experience highly preferred (especially with ReactJS)
- Experience with D3.js, AWS or other Cloud platforms, Prometheus and/or Kubernetes are a plus
What we look for
- A positive "can do" attitude with the ability to articulate thoughts and ideas and see them to fruition
- An appetite for varied data
Why work at Sysdig?
- We’re a well funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, approachable culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect:
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your Cv will be highly appreciated!
Something looks off?