Senior Customer Solutions Engineer
Sysdig is the secure DevOps company, and we’re at the forefront of the container, Kubernetes, and cloud revolution. We are passionate, technical problem-solvers, continually innovating and delivering powerful solutions to confidently run cloud-native applications. Our consistent contributions to open source software projects reflect our commitment to the open cloud movement.
Sysdig established a new R&D center in Israel in mid-2021, responsible for all its Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM) solutions. You will have the opportunity to work and grow with an experienced startup-like team while enjoying the benefits of a well-funded company.
We value diversity and open dialog to spur ideas, working closely together to achieve our ambitious goals. And we're a great place to work too -- we were awarded the 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work Award from San Francisco Business Times and the Silicon Valley Business Journal and Inc. We are looking for team members who share our commitment to customers and are willing to dig deeper, understand problems and deliver innovative solutions. Does this sound like the right place for you?
What you will do
- Be the technical authority on the Sysdig Platform and become the customer’s go-to advisor
- Help with customer onboarding and training, thus driving adoption.
- Understand the customer’s requirements, challenges, and what business outcomes and value they are expecting in their Sysdig journey.
What you will bring with you
- Self-motivated, proactive, and innovative team players who strives to inspire customer loyalty
- Track record of owning customer relationships, including implementation, renewal, and identification of expansion opportunities. You will be an expert in cloud native technologies.
What we look for
- Experience working in a Cyber Security role in/with Cloud Ecosystems in either a consulting or professional services role
- Post-sales experience with a focus on growing and retaining customers
- Experience working with Sysdig and/or Falco would be a plus
Why work at Sysdig? (standard)
- We’re a well-funded startup that already has a large enterprise customer base
- We have a pragmatic, transparent culture, from the CEO down
- We have an organizational focus on delivering value to customers
- Our open source tools (https://sysdig.com/opensource/) are widely used and loved by technologists & developers
When you join Sysdig, you can expect: (standard)
- Competitive compensation including equity opportunities
- Flexible hours and additional recharge days
- Mental wellbeing support through Modern Health for you and your family
- Monthly wellness reimbursement
- Career growth
Some of our Hiring Managers are globally distributed, an English version of your CV will be highly appreciated!