Palo Alto, CA, USA
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
At Unravel Data, we're rewriting the rules of Data Operations (DataOps). Think of us as the GPS for data-driven decision-making. Our self-service platform leverages cutting-edge technology to simplify complex data processes, empowering businesses to make smarter, more informed choices. With a client roster boasting Fortune 500 companies and backing from top-tier VCs, we're on the forefront of DataOps innovation. Join us in revolutionizing how businesses harness the power of their data.
As the Executive Assistant and Operations professional at Unravel Data, you'll be central to our day-to-day operations, and in-office function. Based out of our Headquarter Office in Palo Alto, California, you'll collaborate directly with our CEO to contribute to the core of what makes Unravel Data a game-changer in DataOps.
About the Role
- Maintain and optimize the CEO's schedule, ensuring seamless coordination of commitments
- Organize meetings and dinners, ensuring every interaction is a valuable use of time
- Expertly manage travel arrangements and expenses, guaranteeing efficient and cost-effective journeys
- Lead board deck material by working with functional leaders
- Lead All-hands agenda creation
- Shadowing CEO’s meetings to track progress, setup next steps and follow ups
- You are a culture champion: Initiate and maintain company culture
- As the liaison between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders, you'll ensure communication flows smoothly. You'll manage emails, calls, and messages with discretion and promptness
- Manage office supplies, ensuring that the workspace is fully equipped and organized for productivity
- You will take the lead in planning Luncheons, executing social and team-building events. This includes coordinating logistics, managing budgets, and ensuring that events align with our company culture and goals
- Play a pivotal role in hiring operations, contributing to the growth and success of our team
- In charge of Onboarding and Offboarding employees (bonus: Has experience using Rippling(HR & IT), Lever (ATS) and Google Suite)
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail, maintaining efficient correspondence channels
- Maintain and update essential documents and files, ensuring quick access for the team.
Join us in shaping the future of DataOps. Unravel Data is where innovation meets impact, and we can't wait for you to be a part of it!