People Operations Coordinator (Hybrid)
People & HR, Operations
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
We’re currently looking for a People Operations Coordinator to work closely with our People team and be an integral partner in managing recruiting activities for openings companywide. This individual will be an organizational guru, possessing excellent communication skills with the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and interact effectively with both internal clients and candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their HR experience and grow professionally! You will work closely with multiple hiring managers, business leaders, HR and the global Talent Acquisition Team. This role is hybrid (3 days per week in office).
- Partner with Global HR team to create a “white glove” candidate and hiring manager experience
- Responsible for the creation of requisitions and posting requisitions to job boards, social media, and other sites
- Schedule virtual and onsite interviews including travel arrangements
- Manage onboarding processes to include but not limited to: background checks, reference checks, inputting new hire data, and new hire orientation activities
- Seek opportunities to streamline talent acquisition and HR processes
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree
- Must be based in the Bay Area with the ability to work a hybrid schedule in office and virtual
- 2-3 years of HR/Talent Acquisition related experience
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities, develop expertise with our applicant tracking system (Lever)
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification is desirable but not required.
- The pay range for this position is $60-70K plus equity and bonus. However; base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location.
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.