Senior Java Developer (Hybrid)
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2022
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure
- Be the go to person for infrastructure and applications around Java technology stack
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning
- 8+ years of professional software development with demonstrable back-end implementation experience
- Back-End development, building and designing software using Java and Java server that can scale to millions of transactions
- Working experience on Spring, Spring boot and related java framework
- RESTful API design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Knowledge of distributed system
- Proficiency working in Linux environment
- Experienced with one or more Java Servlet Container(s)
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of creating highly efficient and scalable web servers.
- Excellent communication, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
- Experience working in load balanced and/or reverse proxy environment
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.