Senior Manager, Demand Generation (Hybrid)
Sales & Business Development
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, February 17, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Ushur is looking for an experienced Demand Generation Manager to oversee the strategy and implementation of effective Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs that meet the growth objectives of the business. You’ll ensure campaigns are successful and cost-effective, with a strong emphasis on driving pipeline generation exclusively from a top target account list, and accelerating existing opportunities. You will act as liaisons between Marketing and Sales teams to develop 1:1, and 1:few tactics designed penetrate targeted accounts. You will be responsible for multi-touch, multi-dimensional programs including both inbound and outbound tactics as well as managing 3rd party vendors to meet pipeline requirements of account segments. Working closely with cross-functional teams, you'll design, plan, manage, and optimize integrated marketing campaigns to generate pipeline and increase client engagement. The ideal candidate should demonstrate exceptional organizational abilities, superb interpersonal skills, and excellent time management.
- Develop marketing plans and goals for targeted accounts and contacts, focused on acquiring new logos and accelerating existing opportunities
- Design & execute 1:1, 1: few, and 1:many Account Based Marketing (ABM) initiatives to meet pipeline requirements of varied account segments
- Execute and optimize marketing programs including email, webinars, paid acquisition programs, pipeline acceleration and nurture programs
- Identify content and campaigns needed to support Demand Gen programs engaging target ABM segments and lead the initiative to develop the material needed. For example, 1 pagers, gated content, webinars, content syndication, Ads, and more
- Interface with sales to determine marketing support need for key segments, and work with product/content marketing to develop tools, programs in a box, training and content
- Proactively engage with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing activities
- Identify opportunities to improve marketing effectiveness through better audience segmentation, measurement, marketing techniques, and processes
- Leverage engagement data to inform campaign strategy and format
- Manage to campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes and technologies
- Work with Marketing Operations to ensure successful delivery of leads into Marketing/Sales queues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or related field)
- Experienced in 5+ years leading account based marketing digital campaigns on a global scale
- Strong in your understanding of attribution models, ABM digital ad and reporting platforms (e.g. RollWorks), and programmatic display
- Able to communicate well with sales, from leadership to AEs and SDRs
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience within a B2B technology environment
- Proven track record with account-based marketing programs to deliver qualified traffic and achieve demand generation objectives
- Solid experience creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include live events, webinars, digital advertising, and social networking
- Experience building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Salesforce, marketing automation tools like HubSpot
- Excellent in your written and verbal communication skills with a proven ability to influence others
- Experience in project management with the ability to adhere to competing deadlines
- Heavily results-oriented; a proven ability to meet and/or exceed OKRs (Objectives & Key results)
- Excellent organizational skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- A desire to work in a high-growth startup atmosphere
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.