Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, June 30, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
What You'll Do:
● Work in tandem with our website manager to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based solutions for our Wordpress website
● Define and document best practices and strategies regarding application deployment and infrastructure maintenance
● Ensure website performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards for code quality and thoughtful architecture
● Manage cloud environments in accordance with company security guidelines
● Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
● Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
● Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
● Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
● Participate in all aspects of our current website instance on AWS and CDN network on Cloudflare, including planning, requirements, development, testing, quality assurance
● Troubleshoot incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, implement preventive measures
● Educate teams on the implementation of new cloud-based initiatives, providing associated training when necessary
● Monitor and maintain compute & storage systems
● Identify, categorize and respond to network, security & compute system events
● Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
● Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
● Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
● Monitor debugging process results
The experience you need:
●Working knowledge of PHP to support WordPress
● Proven work experience as a Cloud Operations Engineer or similar role, AWS certification good to have.
● Troubleshooting and analytical skills
● Strong communication and collaboration skills
● Client management skills to discuss systems as needed
● Relevant training or certifications as a Cloud Operations Engineer or QA Engineer
● Knowledge of FTP file transfer protocols
● Knowledge of Cloudflare CDN solutions and offerings
● Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
● Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
● Rest and Relaxation. 13 Paid leaves, wellness Fridays offs (aka a day off to care for yourself- every mid-month Friday of the month), 12 paid sick Leaves, and more!
● Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
● Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
● Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life. Why join us? We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.