Java Senior Software Engineer-Fullstack
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
What You'll Do:
- Our Infrastructure team is looking for a brilliant Senior Developer to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform
- Helping creatively solve business problems by supporting the necessary backend infrastructure.
- Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around Java technology stack.
- Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all choices related to backend technology choices.
- Collaborating with engineers from other technology teams within Ushur
- Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility and an urge for continuous learning.
The experience you need:
- 5+ years of professional software design and development with hands on implementation
- Experience in designing low-latency and highly scalable backend infrastructure.
- Strong programming skills in designing and implementing multi-tier applications.
- RESTful API & micro-service design and development, event-driven architecture experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is required.
- Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture styles, algorithms, data structure and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency working in Linux environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Experience with creating architectural diagrams and design documentation using UML.
- A postgraduate or bachelor's degree in computer science or software systems
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred.
- Familiarity with YAML/Swagger
- Experience working in load balanced and/or reverse proxy environments.
Why you want to Work with Us:
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. 13 Paid leaves, wellness Fridays offs (aka a day off to care for yourself- every last Friday of the month), 12 paid sick Leaves, and more!
- Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
- Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.