Project Delivery Manager
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
The Solution Delivery team at Ushur is responsible for driving adoption and value realization for Ushur customers. As Project Delivery Manager at Ushur, you will work in close partnership with our Solution Delivery team, Customer Success Team, and Customers to ensure that customer onboarding and use case delivery is successful and seamless. In addition to strong organizational skills, the ideal candidate will have a customer-centric focus and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage projects end-to-end for our Strategic and Enterprise customers including kickoff, requirements-gathering, project planning, risk and stakeholder management, milestone tracking, launch, and post-go-live support
- Effectively manage escalations and scope change and implementation of multi-phased projects including monitoring project quality, timeline, hours allocation, risk, and performance
- Serve as the single point of contact for customers to manage all project responsibilities
- Coordinate and lead daily stand-ups as well as weekly and monthly status meetings with Customer Business and Technology stakeholders
- Engage with senior internal and external stakeholders (e.g., Vice President, Directors, and Product Managers) as a peer, providing subject matter expertise
- Track and manage projects and delivery performance, focusing on customer satisfaction, measurable outcomes, and high quality
- Manage multiple programs and projects end-to-end using the appropriate project management framework and methodology
Skills & Experience Needed
- Undergraduate technical degree
- 7+ years of related experience
- Experience in managing SaaS projects with a strong command of project management such as phasing, milestone tracking, and driving the customer experience towards successful launch
- Experience building playbooks, executing against playbook milestones, and project tasks created to improve delivery efficiency and productivity
- Ability to successfully deliver multiple complex projects simultaneously with strong attention to detail
- Executive-level interpersonal, project management, writing, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of API connections, carrier integrations, SQL queries, and data transformation as well as technical expertise in reading JSON files
- Able to work and communicate effectively with both technical and business stakeholders
- Core project management skills, including financial management, project planning, scheduling, reporting, resource management, senior stakeholder communications, and risk management
- PMP and/or Agile Certifications or equivalent project management experience
- 25% travel required
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.