Senior Implementation Manager
Sales & Business Development
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Monday, September 25, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
The Customer Success team at Ushur is responsible for driving adoption and value realization for Ushur customers. As an Implementation Manager at Ushur, you will work in close partnership with our Customer Success Managers and Customers to ensure that customer onboarding and use case delivery is successful and seamless. In addition to strong organizational skills, the ideal candidate will have a customer centric focus and thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Work with CSMs to ensure all aspects of customer customer use case implementation, and onboarding run smoothly and efficiently.
- Collaboratively develop and build a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of multiple projects
- Track project performance through the use of data and analytics
- Coordinate and communicate frequently with customers on project status and project needs
- Coordinate and attend project meetings. Lead meetings where assigned.
- Direct project correspondences by preparing and reviewing project proposals, memos, status reports, meeting minutes and emails - ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored
- Prepare customer analytics and provide insights
- Prepare presentations for customer and internal meetings
- Manage internal CS Operations projects
- Manage customer reported issues for assigned accounts
- Adhere to budget by monitoring expenses and implementing cost-saving measures
- Work with multiple CSMs and customers across multiple concurrent projects
- Work closely with CSMs and customers on large, complex, multi-team customer accounts
- Mentor Project Coordinators
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- 10-15 years of related experience
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Project management education/certification required
- Knowledge of healthcare/insurance highly preferred
- Agile project management certification or experience preferred
- Superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills, with the ability to capture both the words and essence of a conversation
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Experience with a project management software
- Ability to learn systems and business processes quickly
- Ability to manage multiple projects within time, schedule and quality constraints
- Resourcefulness, discovering creative ways to get things done
- Ability to map out and operationalize processes a plus
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS startup where we move quickly and wear many hats
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, once-a-month wellness Fridays (aka a day off to care for yourself), 11 paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. 401(k) platform so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.