Senior Software Engineer(Python/GoLang Programmer)
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Thursday, October 12, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Designation: Senior Software Engineer (Python/GoLang) Programmer
Location: Bengaluru, India
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Ushur’s product development team is looking for a brilliant and experienced senior software engineer to
join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform.
What You'll Do:
● Help solve business problems by building solutions end to end
● Be the go-to person for infrastructure and applications around a technology stack that can include Python/Golang
● Be in touch with current frameworks and be influential in all design and implementation
● Collaborating with other engineers and teams within Ushur
● Exude a strong sense of feature ownership, agility, and an urge for continuous learning.
The experience you need:
● 5-8 years of professional software development with demonstrable back end
● End-to-end experience in building massively scalable & resilient cloud-native applications
● Expert programming skills with Python/Golang, etc.
● RESTful API & micro-service design and development, event-driven architecture experience
● Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
● Exposure to AWS/Azure/GCP environment is a bonus
● Proficiency in working in a Linux environment
● Strong Software development fundamentals, architecture, algorithms, and problem-solving
● Excellent communication, strong organizational skills, and attention to detail.
Why you want to Work with Us:
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. 13 Paid leaves, wellness Fridays offs (aka a day off to care for yourself), 12 paid sick Leaves, and more!
Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal life.
About Ushur I Ushur Products I Why Iron Pillar Invested in Ushur I Automating Insurance CX: Is RPA Really the Answer I Low-Code vs No-Code: What is the Difference? I Customer Experience: A New Frontier for Intelligent Automation I What is Silent Listener Capability I The Different Types of Chatbots Demystified