Product Manager AI ML Solutions (Hybrid)
Software Engineering, Product, Data Science
Santa Clara, CA, USA
Posted on Friday, December 8, 2023
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Ushur is looking for an experienced Product Manager of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Solutions who is excited to help build the future of AI-powered Customer Experience Automation. This role calls for an LLM/GenAI product expert who possesses an understanding of automation and AI and how the two can be leveraged to improve end-to-end customer experiences for large enterprises. If you’ve dreamed of shaping and building products that transform customer experience, this is the role for you.
- Work with Product leadership to define product requirements for new AI features and products for our Enterprise customers
- Lead a POD of world-class developers, UX designers, and architects to deliver your products
- Understand the market landscape and review competition to bring business insight to the team
- Partner with your peer engineering and design teams to deliver best-in-class products on time
- Collaborate with marketing and sales on field enablement and go-to-market activities
- Evangelize the product and strategy to customers, partners, and internal stakeholders
- Lead a team through product discovery, experimentation, usability testing, and the launch of innovative product and product improvements
- Champion customer needs, pain points, and business opportunities across the organization and develop a shared understanding of the product area vision
- Minimum of 2-4 years of Product Management experience
- Experience successfully defining, building, and shipping enterprise-grade LLM/GenAI products
- Experience with solving operational, customer service, or process improvement challenges through software
- Experience working with automation, conversational AI, or RPA solutions
- Prior experience working on a SaaS cloud product
- Understanding of enterprise / B2B go-to-market and experience uncovering and managing enterprise customer expectations
- Have proven experience translating vision into an actionable product
- Experience packaging products and solutions for channel partners (resellers, VARs, SIs, ETC)
- Able to make data-driven decisions and recommendations
- Skilled communicator: can distill complex ideas to make them universally understandable, have attention to detail, and are willing to explain things to others
- Have the ability to identify risks and make them quickly visible to support a transparent and highly collaborative environment
- Understanding the broad SaaS and PaaS landscape, product marketing, and go-to-market strategies are a plus
- An understanding of the insurance and/or financial services verticals is a huge plus
Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness days, paid holidays, and more!
Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental, and vision. We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
We care about your Future. Access to 401(k) so you can contribute and generous stock options.
Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their professional and personal lives.