Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Friday, January 5, 2024
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
Our Infrastructure team is looking for an excellent hands-on QA Manager to join a core group that designs the industry’s leading Micro-Engagement Platform
- Manage and lead the team to build and maintain best in class high quality product
- Mentor junior members of the team on various technical issues on a need basis.
- Manage and Lead Test and defect life-cycle management.
- Handle Customer escalations and independently troubleshoot customer/technical issues and collaborate with customer success team and development team(s) to resolve the issue.
- Collaborate with other Product teams to derive test strategy and test requirements.
- Conduct the periodic stand-up meetings to access the progress of test activities and build metrics to access the quality of the release under test
- Troubleshoot to resolve of customer escalations
- Be self-driven and evangelize best technology practices and adhere to process
- Collaborate with other departments to derive Test requirements, RTM (Requirement Traceability Matrix) etc.
- Build and report the test data & conclusions in a clear and concise manner.Continuously improve the process and product quality
- 10-15 years of experience in Software Test / Automation domain especially in SaaS/Web Applications, with at least 3~5 years as Manager
- Passion for product quality
- Demonstrable experience with usage of automation test frameworks for web, web services and experience in developing test suites from scratch
- Proficient with one or more of Java/Python or similar languages with solid scripting experience
- Experience with automation framework and automation test infrastructure
- Experience in various functional and feature testing tools and exposure to JIRA to build metrics Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in people management and Performance appraisals.
- Experience in automating testing of UI flows, REST APIs, backend application flow logic using necessary tools like TestNG, RestAssured, Selenium etc.
- Excellent Team player and Leader and ability to work and lead teams in fast paced dynamic environment.
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and related tools
- Experienced in testing enterprise applications for scale, performance, and reliability
- Experience with NoSQL databases like MongoDB is highly preferred
- Working in a Linux environment
- Experience in AWS environment
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values-based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself - employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start-up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. 20 days of flexible leaves per year, quarterly Wellness Friday (aka a day off to care for yourself) and more!
- Health Benefits. Preventive health checkups, Medical Insurance covering the dependents, wellness sessions, and health talks at the office
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset - we believe in lifelong learning. Certification courses are reimbursed. Ushur Community offers wide resources for our employees to learn and grow.
- Flexible Work. In-office or hybrid working model, depending on position and location. We seek to create an environment for all our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.
Why join us?
- We are passionate about Ushur, our product, and helping our employees grow and develop in their career in a caring, collaborative environment. We offer a very competitive compensation plan & stock options for the ideal candidates.