Sr Manager SRE
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation™, enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences. With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Intelligent Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experience to digitally transform customer journeys end-to-end.
- Our fast-growing team is seeking a Manager of SRE to join us as we pioneer Customer Experience Automation TM as an Industry category.
- Operate and manage Ushur’s production cloud
- Build a white-glove customer support and incident management function
As the Manager of SRE you will be responsible for two important charters
The ideal candidate for this role will be passionate about building a healthy high-performing team, and bring strong technical leadership, a customer-centric focus, and results-oriented action. You will begin as a player/coach while building and continuously improving execution, processes, tools/technology and analytics.
- Build and Manage a world-class SRE team. Design a 24x7 follow-the-sun organization including seamless handover across regions. Mentor and grow team focused on delivering white glove support and incident management service.
- Drive data-driven SRE strategy by defining and prioritizing SRE Objectives and Key Results (OKRs) aligned with company mission. This includes setting measurable targets for key service level agreements
- Manager Enterprise Support function to deliver exceptional white glove experiences at scale in close partnership with our Customer Success, Solution Consulting and Engineering teams.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Ushur platform runs reliably in production. Partner with the DevOps, Security and Engineering teams to automate deployment, monitoring and observability of the production cloud.
- Bring deep technical expertise in Ushur Customer Experience Automation.
- Provide customers with ongoing technical support and incident management for complex issues and support escalations.
- Optimize and automate support processes including improving the reliability of on-call processes, managing incidents, updating runbooks and documentation, reviewing RCAs and recommending solutions to prevent the recurrence and severity of incidents.
- Cross-functionally to drive positive customer outcomes. Engage with Product, Sales, Customer Success, Solution Consulting, Security, and Engineering, as necessary to make customers successful on our platform
- 5+ years of experience of SRE/CloudOps Manager/Lead role in Enterprise SaaS
- Track record of developing and mentoring great talent, building and motivating high-achieving teams. Ability to lead diverse teams across multiple time zones.
- Business Acumen - Ability to quickly grasp and adapt to a variety of customer verticals, geographies, and business structures.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills with the ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Highly organized, collaborative and detail-oriented
- Deep experience with AWS cloud services, REST APIs, Linux
- Experience with DevOps processes and Build deployment, and orchestration technologies Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS startup where we move quickly and wear many hats
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude